This is a reminder that The Osgoode Society will hold its Annual General Meeting of Members on November 30th at 5:30 pm via Zoom.
The Osgoode Society is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: The Osgoode Society Annual Meeting
Time: Nov 30, 2020 05:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 934 8088 6008
You can find our 2019 annual report here.
You can find the minutes for our 2019 meeting here
Following reports on the Osgoode Society’s finances and the publishing and oral history programmes, the presentation of awards and the election of directors, Carolyn Strange will discuss her book The Death Penalty and Sex Murder in Canadian History.
- Approval of the Minutes from the 2019 annual meeting.
- Receipt of the Annual Report, including the financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2019 and the auditors’ report thereon;
- Election of directors for the ensuing year;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year and authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- Awards Ceremony-(I) Peter Oliver Prize (II) R. Roy McMurtry Fellowship (III) Saywell Prize for Canadian Constitutional History
- Such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof
- The Annual Meeting will be addressed by Carolyn Strange on her 2020 Osgoode Society Members’ optional extra title The Death Penalty and Sex Murder in Canadian History.