Our Encyclopedia of Canadian Legal History will provide information on all aspects of Canadian legal history. It is intended as a resource for anybody working in the field and who wishes to know about aspects of our past laws, legal institutions, famous cases, etc.
In the coming months we will also be greatly expanding our encyclopedia of Canadian legal history to make it a resource for anybody interested in the subject.
- A Brief History of the Court of King’s Bench for Upper Canada, 1791-1841.
- Clara Brett Martin: First Woman called to the Bar in Ontario (and Canada, and the British Empire)
- How the Supreme Court of Canada was (almost not) Founded
- Judges of the Supreme Court
- Osgoode Society Publications on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- Osgoode Society Publications on Corporate and Commercial Law
- Three “First” Black Lawyers in Canada: Robert Sutherland, Abraham Walker, Delos Davis
- When Law Met Politics: Roncarelli v. Duplessis
- Women Judges of Ontario