THE OSGOODE SOCIETY FOR CANADIAN LEGAL HISTORY
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS & AWARDS CEREMONY
On Wednesday, June 19th, 2019, the Society will hold its Annual Meeting in the Museum Room, 2nd Floor, Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen Street West, Toronto, beginning at 5.30 o’clock in the afternoon.
- Approval of the Minutes from the 2018 annual meeting.
- Receipt of the Annual Report, including the financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2018 and the auditors’ report thereon;
- Election of directors for the ensuing year;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year and authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- Awards Ceremony
- (I) Peter Oliver Prize and (II) Roy McMurtry Fellowship
- Such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
(Those attending should enter through the east doors off Nathan Phillips Square)
The Annual Meeting will be addressed by Harry Arthurs on his forthcoming 2019 Osgoode Society Members’ book, Connecting the Dots: The Life of an Academic Lawyer.
Following the address there will be a wine and cheese reception.